* Real-time, immediate faxing of orders, inquiries and/or e-mail messages from web-sites, online-order pages, inquiry sites, or other web servers/applications, to one or more fax machines at your business.
* Cellphone, Pager, Voice, and E-mail notification are also included, with a rules-based schedule and filter to discriminate which messages and notifications go to which device. Orders and other messages can be monitored and managed from a mobile device without any additional software or apps.
* An optional/included personal and unique e-mail address which prospects and customers can e-mail to; they will never know their e-mail is being faxed (or sent as a text-message or page) to you and you will never need to monitor an e-mail account, use a third party mail provider which may scan your mail, or refularly check your existing account.
* Economical -- InFax costs just $10 plus 10 cents per minute for fax time to anywhere within the US, Canada, most of Europe, Australia and New Zealand. An unlimited InFax price plan is also available to most US and Canadian locations for $75 per month.
* International customers outside of the above areas may also use InFax at discounted International rates listed on the International Fax rates page.
* Web/online ordering and messaging (optional, no additional cost, a Web page is NOT required) Form Data filtering is available at no additional charge (this makes some detailed orders from your site appear in an enhanced format for easy reading).
*Optional Touch Tone access to retrieve your e-mail inquiries and messages via fax while traveling at any fax machine worldwide!
* Screening and restriction of responses to certain hours of the day and filtering of e-mails so they reach the correct food prepar's or department's fax machine, phone, or email.
* Detailed monthly list of orders, responses, and inquiries.
* Discounted package plan with our WebFax Pro Service which allows you to create and update Web pages and sites with your fax machine, as well as WebAlert online order submissions.
* Restaurants and take-out delis who want to receive immediate hard-copy orders from their Web sites, online order aggregators, and/or directly from customers who e-mail in orders
* Parts stores and retailers who need to respond in a timely manner to orders placed from their Web site
* Supermarkets and grocery stores with pick-up or local delivery services
* Any business or concern which needs to be responsive to Internet-based prospects and customers but does not have the time or staffing to continuously check their e-mail for new messages and/or needs a hard copy (paper) order to ensure the timeliness of a response and proper follow-up and follow-through for customer fulfillment.