Welcome to Interpage's Business Services Overview!
If you or your employees frequently travel on business, or your firm needs to communicate with people who do not have Internet access readily available, Interpage can help!
[ Back to Main | Overview | Business Services list | Signup | Contacts ]
* Messaging, Paging and SMS Integration provides for immediate notification to a variety of end devices, such as Cellphones, Smartphones, Alpha/Numeric and Numeric-only pagers. Content/messaging requests may be submitted via e-mail,Web/HTTP (via the Web-based WebAlert service), dispatched via a live operator (Operator Dispatch), and from automated legacy equipment via Touch Tine/DTMF and local access numbers (using the DirectPage service). Customers need not switch vendors, equipment, Internet or e-mail service providers nor make any changes to their existing system(s); Interpage will operate in the background to provide timely notifications of messaging content to the desired end devices and/or personnel.
* Webalert connects your web site and your customers to pager, fax, voicemail and e-mail notification of Web-based transactions, orders and inquiries without any special programming or configuration changes on your web site. You or your Web programmer simply links to a unique URL on Interpage's site and Inter\page does the rest! Your customers receive instant notification of new orders,requests, or inquiries based on a configurable notification schedule, accessible directly from any Web browser!
* International Paging and Messaging Gateway: Similar to our US/Canada paging gateway services, but intended for SMS and paging systems outside of North America. Local DID or customized PIN-based numbers in the US are available which will send alpha and/or numeric-only messages to pagers, mobile phones, and e-mail addresses outside of the US (see DirectPage) International paging gateway pricing rates vary by country.
* Fax Gateway Services allows firms to immediately send out fax messages from a variety of file types, including attached DOC, PostScript, PDF, GZipped DOC, G3 and other formats. There is never any need for special software, just e-mail the file to Interpage with the destination fax number(s) and your fax will be on its way to your recipients within seconds. Detailed confirmation, real-time online billing, personal cover sheets with your firm's logo, and other specialized services are also available.
* WebFax Pro allows you to upload content instantly to the WWW: A fax is sent to your WebFax Pro account which will immediately be assigned a URL of your choice (either automatically or manually). You can link to this URL from your main Web page or have customers view the URL directly, allowing timely updates of information about your business without having to ever use the Web, log in, or make changes programming changes to your WWW page. Changes via e-mail and DOC file support are also available. Customers can even reply via e-mail and have the e-mail message sent back to your fax machine, or send a copy of your uploaded fax to their local fax machines so they can have a hard copy of your firm's material.
* LinkAlert lets you rest assured that your Web site or Internet connected server or machine is up and running. LinkAlert monitors Internet-connected devices and immediately alerts you and/or your staff of any failures via a configurable and escalating series of alerts on pagers, alpha-capable cellular phones, regular landline phones, e-mail and fax machines.
* Phone.com (Unwired Planet) Wireless Data Gateway customers may utilize Interpage's Fax Gateway services to add a faxing component to their palm-top, mobile or other wireless IP or other device. Service/support from Phone.com is required prior to activation with Interpage; please contact Unwired Planet for details.
* News Dispatch, Stock Price & Portfolio, and Weather Update Services provide news, stock, weather and other information on alpha messaging devices such as pagers, mobile phones, and SMS mobiles and in a more limited manner to numeric pagers as well. You can personalize a stock portfolio and have detailed information on your stocks sent to you as often as you wish. Weather and news services may be customized for the cities and news categories you are interested in. Personal Reminders can News Resellers may utilize Interpage's online news creation and configuration utilities to create and automatically dispatch news and other information to any number of alpha, numeric, or other messaging devices.
* Operator Dispatch and Voicemail Services: Integrate existing operator or TAP/IXO notification system and voicemail systems, which lack or have limited Internet functionality, with mobile devices, cellphones, pagers and other mobile staff/personnel. Instead of replacing or conducting significant upgrades of existing voicemail systems, operator messaging services, or other messaging/alert equipment, Interpage can provide Internet integration and messaging at a fraction of the cost! Interpage's TAP/IXO and numeric integration, voice mailbox, and Alarm System Integration/Notification services are all oriented towards supplementing existing equipment and services and offering economica enhanced Internet connectivity.